PENGARUH RETURN ON INVESMENT, EARNING PER SHARE DAN RETURN ON EQUITY
TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA
EFEK INDONESIA TAHUN 2013-2016

PENGARUH RETURN ON INVESMENT, EARNING PER SHARE DAN RETURN ON EQUITY TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA TAHUN 2013-2016

Journal

  • Journal title: Jurnal Ekobis Dewantara
  • ISSN: 2655-9803, 2656-4149 (print)
  • Publisher: Fakultas Ekonomi (FE) Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa
  • Country of publisher: indonesia
  • Date added to EuroPub: 2019/Nov/23

Subject and more

  • LCC Subject Category: Management, Business, Finance
  • Publisher's keywords: Return On Investment, Earnings Per Share, Return On Equity And Share Prices
  • Language of fulltext: indonesian
  • Full-text formats available: PDF
  • Time From Submission to Publication:

AUTHORS

    Prabowo Mukti

FULL TEXT

To download PDF files Login to your Account.

ABSTRACT

This research examined the effect of return on investment, earnings per share and return on equity relative to the share price quoted on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (EIB) for the 2013- 2016. Sampling using randomly. sample of 30 companies, data obtained from the annual report of the company through www.idx.co.id The method used is multiple regression, the hypothesis test using the F test and the t test and the test. classical assumption which includes the normality test, the test, the multicollinearity test, the heterotasticity test and the automation test From the analysis results, we simultaneously see this variable. Return on invested capital, return per share and return on equity have a significant impact on stock prices. The results partially indicate that the return on invested capital has a positive non-significant effect on the share price. On the share price, the return on equity has a negative and insignificant effect on the share price. Then, the result of the regression estimate shows the predictive ability of the three independent variables at the stock price of 18.2% while the remaining 81.8% are influenced by other factors outside the model that were not included in this analysis.

About Europub

EuroPub is a comprehensive, multipurpose database covering scholarly literature, with indexed records from active, authoritative journals, and indexes articles from journals all over the world. The result is an exhaustive database that assists research in every field. Easy access to a vast database at one place, reduces searching and data reviewing time considerably and helps authors in preparing new articles to a great extent. EuroPub aims at increasing the visibility of open access scholarly journals, thereby promoting their increased usage and impact.