HUBUNGAN BOBOT BADAN DAN PRODUKSI SUSU KAMMBIG PERANAKAN ETAWA (PE)

Journal Title: Jambura Journal of Animal Science - Year 2018, Vol 1, Issue 1

Abstract

The aim of this study was to determine how much the relationship of body weight and goat milk production of PE. This research was carried out at the Regional Technical Implementation Unit (UPTD) of Wonggahu Livestock Development in April to May 2017. The variables observed were body weight and goat milk production of PE. Number of PE goats studied by 30 tail. The data obtained were analyzed using simple regression by and simple correlation analysis by. The results showed that the average body weight of goat PE was 41.2 kg/head/day with milk production of 0.339 liter/head/day. The relationship of body weight and goat milk production of PE is strong with a correlation value of 0.691 with a coefficient of determination of 0.477. Contribution of body weight to goat milk milk production of 47.7% and the remaining 52.3% influenced by other factors not examined. the regression equation of body weight with goat milk production of PE is Y= 0,316 + 0,001 X + e.

Authors and Affiliations

Nibras K. Laya, Fahrul Ilham, Suharyanto Suyono

Keywords

Related Articles

PENGARUH LEVEL PUPUK ORGANIK CAIR GENETIKA PLUS DAN JARAK TANAM BERBEDA TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN DAN PRODUKSI BIOMAS RUMPUT GAJAH (Pennisetum purpureum)

The purpose of this research was to determine the effect of the level of liquid organic fertilizer (LOF) of Genetika Plus and different spacing on the growth and productionof elephantgrass biomass (Pennisetum purpureum...

ANALYSIS FEASIBILITY OF EFFORT BREEDING LAYING HENS

This research aims to know analysis feasibility of effort breeding laying hensof business the cattle laying hens UD. Rizky Layer. The results of this research show the costs that are used on a chicken farm race laying UD...

EVALUASI PERSENTASE KARKAS AYAM KAMPUNG SUPER DENGAN PEMBERIAN JERAMI JAGUNG FERMENTASI

This study aims to determine the evaluation of the percentage of super native chicken carcasses by providing fermented corn straw. The research design used in the study was a Completely Randomized Design consisting of...

PENGARUH PENAMBAHAN SUMBER PROTEIN NABATI BUNGKIL KELAPA TERHADAP PERTAMBAHAN BOBOT BADAN TERNAK KAMBING PERANAKAN ETTAWA (PE)

The study aimed to determine body weight gain and feed conversion. This research was conducted in March 2019 - April 2019. The location of the study was conducted in Paris Village, Mootilango District, Gorontalo Regency...

PERAN INSEMINASI BUATAN ( IB ) TERHADAP SISTEM PERKAWINAN DIKELOMPOK TANI TERNAK LEMBU KAROMAH KECAMATAN TALUDITI KABUPATEN POHUWATO

This study aims to determine the role of artificial insemination (IB) on the marriage system in the group of caromah cattle farmers in Taluditi Sub-District, Pohuwato Regency. The livestock population of 60 cows consisti...

Download PDF file
  • EP ID EP678350
  • DOI DOI 10.35900jjas.v1i1.2600
  • Views 167
  • Downloads 0

How To Cite

Nibras K. Laya, Fahrul Ilham, Suharyanto Suyono (2018). HUBUNGAN BOBOT BADAN DAN PRODUKSI SUSU KAMMBIG PERANAKAN ETAWA (PE). Jambura Journal of Animal Science, 1(1), -. https://europub.co.uk/articles/-A-678350