The Effect of Religious Behavior on Consumption Behavior of Packaging Products

Journal Title: Dialektika : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Ilmu Sosial - Year 2022, Vol 7, Issue 1

Abstract

This study aims to determine the behavior of religiosity on the consumption behavior of cosmetic packaging products. The object of this research is the women community in Lili Riawang Village, Bengo District, South Sulawesi, Indonesia. The type of research used is field research using a quantitative approach method. The data collection technique used is descriptive statistical analysis. The results of this study indicate that the behavior of religiosity affects the consumption behavior of cosmetic packaging products in the female community in Lili Riawang Village, Bengo District, South Sulawesi Indonesia. R Square value of 70.3% indicates that the behavioral factor of religiosity is very influential on consumption behavior, while the remaining 29.7% is influenced by other factors.

Authors and Affiliations

Hasni Hasni, Wahyuni Wahyuni, Haslindah Haslindah

Keywords

Related Articles

Analysis of Consumer Purchases at the Santai Gondanglegi Café in terms of Price, Product Quality and Service Quality

This study aims to determine the effect of price, product quality, and service quality on purchasing decisions at Santai Gondanglegi Café. The variables in this study are price, product quality, service quality, and purc...

E-Servqual Analysis of Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty in BSI Mobile Application

This study aims to analyze E-service quality on customer satisfaction and customer loyalty to customers who use the BSI mobile application at BSI Meulaboh Imam Bonjol Branch Office. The population in this study are all B...

Development of Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) Documents for Educational Tourism of Nanas Palaan Village

This research is a qualitative research that aims to solve the problems faced by management of Kampung Nanas Educational Tourism. The problem is the absence of SOP documents for various activities. Specifically, the obje...

Differences in Financial Performance Before and During The Covid-19 Pandemic in Food And Beverage Companies on The Indonesia Stock Exchange

Impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange varies widely. Some companies are trying to survive while others are experiencing a decline, and some are experiencing an increase. This...

Sustainable Economic Development as Indonesia's National Interest in the G-20 Presidency

The Group of Twenty (G20) is an international economic forum that focuses on solving challenges to global economic growth, including issues of trade, investment, finance, infrastructure, employment, corruption eradicatio...

Download PDF file
  • EP ID EP711159
  • DOI https://doi.org/10.36636/dialektika.v7i1.1157
  • Views 53
  • Downloads 0

How To Cite

Hasni Hasni, Wahyuni Wahyuni, Haslindah Haslindah (2022). The Effect of Religious Behavior on Consumption Behavior of Packaging Products. Dialektika : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Ilmu Sosial, 7(1), -. https://europub.co.uk/articles/-A-711159